Let us help you keep an eye on your assets.
Though most people know cctv is part of a security system, CCTV has many other valuable functions.
CCTV can be used to:
- monitor situations in locations where it would be dangerous for humans.
- monitor situations where it would be cost prohibitive to use human resources.
- video can be recorded, providing video log of historical events for analyses and verification.
- provides financial security. (most banks, stores and government agencies cannot get insurance unless they have cctv systems.)
- courts rely heavily on evidence cctv recording can provide.
- discourage criminal activity. (the very presence of a working camera is sometimes enough to defuse and/or prevent a costly situation.)
for information and advice or visit our Web Store
for current products.